Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I am trying to reprocess data that has worked before but I keep getting this error right at the end of about 15 mins of what seems normal processing. Very frustrated. The only difference is that the raw files were saved on an external USB stick, then copied back to my laptop before adding to DSS. Any ideas. 

IMG_2523.thumb.JPG.25fd4695901a17079934c56f2c023d5a.JPG

Peter.

I have had this before. It turned out to be the raw files had not copied correct. ( could be the same problem )

When I plug my memory stick into the pc it automatically asks to transfer files. Don't  transfer,  instead close that box and open the storage and transfer the data the old way.

This pc - mass storage device and cut and paste. 

Hope this works for you. 

Nige.

Thanks. I tested 3 images that were on my pc, never transferred to storage device, and I got the same error. I have rebooted pc and tried same 3 images and it worked. I also quickly tested 3 files of the ones transferred from storage device and it worked so this reboot seems to have done the trick, currently trying a reprocess of Orion Nebula from winter, my favourite object. 

Bloody computers, they'll never catch on you know! 

Archived