NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

zwo spacing

15 hours ago, brrttpaul said:

I suppose being boys we just cant help it lol we,ll I done what I wanted to achieve and that was get everything talking with each other, eqmod ,sgpro cdc etc and I even managed to take a few subs and stack and combine them so that was a bonus. It opens up other questions though like "when I set up sgpro and connect my camera the zwo logo comes up with highest dynamic range, unity gain etc (i click on unity gain) but if i wanted to take a load of subs in highest dynamic range how do i change it? do i have to disconnect from sgpro and go back in clicking highest dynamic range?

I was just looking into that the last couple of days too.

Create the equipment profile with everything connected. Set the ZWO Ascom driver to whatever values - I use unity gain

Then, when you want to use the camera - you can change the values in the control panel - camera where you can set the gain and ADU for different binning levels. 

You can change the Gain (value and e-/ADU) under control panel camera - when the camera is connected (it reads the gain values from the camera)

Of course, you need to know the numbers - and they are in the ZWO camera manual.

May be different today as there is a new version of SGPro now available

Screenshot 2017-05-14 10.41.14.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the way I was thinking TBH, its the only way i can see , strange mind that you cant change it any other way I know its not ISO but from what I have read it aacts pretty much like it so I would have thought there would have been someting on the sequencer to adjust the gain, 

Logical if you think about it - in my head any way.

The sequencer runs n images using selected equipmnet

control panel lets to configure the equipment

this keeps the two unions separate

OK - I thought about that int he past 5 minutes :)

Suppose it does mean you can't do a runs with different gain settings

unless you create a new sequence for each gin setting - no real biggie effort wise I guess

Archived