Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Why a concrete base 1m x 1m x 1m

iapa

9 hours ago, saac said:

Iapa, youngest daughters appear to be most persuasive when it come to pier design - mine negotiated the placing or her "meteorite" in the base of our pier. She said " it will be cool to think that there is a little bit of the heavens underfoot when we are observing " :)  Who was I to disagree, even though we both knew it wasn't a real meteorite :) 

Jim

large.IMG_3025.JPG.59df0b5685c9e8739fb6e6a9a347483a.JPG

Great idea

my youngest has been 21 for over a decade - said not to waste the money unnecessarily; that means the savIng’s go to her handbag collectoon probably

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, saac said:

Iapa, youngest daughters appear to be most persuasive when it come to pier design - mine negotiated the placing or her "meteorite" in the base of our pier. She said " it will be cool to think that there is a little bit of the heavens underfoot when we are observing " :)  Who was I to disagree, even though we both knew it wasn't a real meteorite :) 

Jim

Ah, but the Earth itself is made of stardust, so who's going to argue?

Archived