Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What is the lightest type of telescope ?

Be smart... rest a lot, do not put weight on your back, let nature do it's work and do not believe everything the doctors say. They are just as human as you... 
I had a herniated disc between L3 and L4 pressing right on my sciatic nerve. Lot's of pain and partially disabled. Of course they all wanted to perform surgery, cause that is what they do...I have seen the outcome many times, though:
surgery after surgery... so much steel that you can not move at all and still in pain... 

Now, I am almost 68 alive and kicking, strong as a horse, speed skating 3 times a week and bicycling... no pain, everything works (yes, that too)... never had surgery, just let nature and my body do their work.
It takes a while, but it will get better, just rely on your self healing powers.  

Make that ramp, or have it made, so it will be easy on the missus as well as on yourself and enjoy. Fun is the best medication of them all!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Brun,

I started training, making my back muscles and abdominal muscles stronger very carefully In fact what people call 'core' training
rowing machines are great for that. carefully build it up so you can do 15 minutes of rowing, then gradually put more resistance in.  Read about training schedules for lower back and abdominal muscles.
After a while you may think about the 'Milon Circle', not for weight loss but for very nice all round aereobic/power training. Google it and you'll realise what potential it has
Do not over do things, do not try to find your limits, yet. Use your good sense! Try to avoid sudden movements  or uncontrolled twisting.
The idea is to make your core stronger so your vertebrae will have an easier time when they are surrounded by strong muscles.

Sorry people for this little diversion...

Archived