Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Table top mount

Chadnich13

Haha not much yet... still very new to this kind of thing and dont know where i would start. I want it to be lightweight for travel/hiking so I can throw the OTA in my backpack and then hook the mount on to it. If you have any ideas I am pretty good at figuring things out. Maybe i can do some more research to see if there is any out there with kind of the same idea.

This is the post link here the heritage 130p is a 5 inch telescope so very similar to the star blast and the link shows how the heritage can be mounted onto a photo tripod making it quite portable. That uses a photo tripod with a ball head and an EQ clamp.

However what I don't know is anything about how the star blast attaches to the table top base it normally comes with, I am unaware of that or the details of the arrangement it has and how it mounts onto the table top base.

Archived