Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What a difference 48 hours makes.

bomberbaz

Well anyone who has picked up on my recent posts here 

and here

I am pleased to say that tonight i had a lovely little back garden session using the intelliscope and every DSO I aimed for fell straight into the eyepiece so thats a massive relief for me there. Also rather pleased with managing to bag 3 planetary nubula (saturn, blinking and blue snowball) which I have never seen before. A little small and fuzzy but there is a lot of LP to deal with. John, I see what you mean about cranking it up, x188 for the planetary nebula, quite impressed.

The car tyres were fixed by a company off the web that came to the house with no call out charge and at a 1/3 less cost than my usual provider, so another thing that could have been so much worse but wasn't. 

Thats all folks, looking forward to SGL12.

Steve

11 hours ago, Floater said:

Steve, if you don't get the downs you won't notice the ups. ?

I added the wrong extra link above, I thought my pushto alignment system had also gone so sunday which is the one I meant to add and I was pretty much really hacked off. Like you say Gordon, downs and ups. Happy bunny here. :happy72:

Archived