NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heart and soul.

MARS1960

I don't want to waste any time tonight as it's looking like short window of opportunity, so my question is:

Is it possible to capture both these in the same frame with my AT72ED, i'm planning on using a precise goto on NGC1027, or better still SAO12412, the scope is 430mm.

Thanks

57 minutes ago, MARS1960 said:

Thanks Dan, 

I plugged in a precise goto just on the heart, it's doing it's thing right now, i just need to hone my processing skills so the images are not wasted by my ham fisted faffing in PS.

You can always re-process the captured images, but you can't recapture the images to process! :)

12 minutes ago, Pompey Monkey said:

You can always re-process the captured images, but you can't recapture the images to process! :)

Oh so true Paul.

Clouds have just spoiled things so off to bed, only managed 8 x 600s subs @ ISO 800 (i was hoping for 12) but hopefully i can pull something half decent out tomorrow.

Archived