Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

This is all I get from a 1 hour image

Starlight 1

Why am I looking to move, lights and living in a city (Norwich) must come tops . so last night was looking good out, so I got my kit outside set up by eye just to get it runing , Big Moon so I point to what I call the (W) So HEQ5 not done any work on the mount from new 5 years + and running st4 with paid load of 12.5 kg on top so image is not good  but I can see how LP is in Norwich.No work on image just change to Jpeg so you can see it.

1hour image.jpg

You've missed the critical focus on this one - That will be a deal breaker in an image for sure. If you don't already have one, get hold of a Bahtinov mask. This will make focusing a breeze and will instantly transform your images :)

There's certainly stuff you can do from a LP point of view. You can use a specific LP filter if your camera is a colour one (not sure as you don't say) or if you have a mono camera, then narrowband filters will really help to cut through the LP as well. 

3 minutes ago, swag72 said:

You've missed the critical focus on this one - That will be a deal breaker in an image for sure. If you don't already have one, get hold of a Bahtinov mask. This will make focusing a breeze and will instantly transform your images :)

There's certainly stuff you can do from a LP point of view. You can use a specific LP filter if your camera is a colour one (not sure as you don't say) or if you have a mono camera, then narrowband filters will really help to cut through the LP as well. 

Auto focus was running , was ok  before SG PRO auto focus play with it. yes its a mono camera and HA filler on a Tak 106ed.

Archived