Sky's the limit 2" OIII filter

Relpet

Sorry if this has come up before.  I read an excellent review posted some time ago on the Hungarian Castell filter sold by 365 astronomy.  This one sells at the same price with free postage, even to France.  The data sheets look identical so I have assumed the Sky's the limit job is the same Hungarian offer under a different name.  Having just broken into a patch of cloudless skies for the first time in months I've started some deep sky work and discovered I need this kind of filter.  For £59, postage paid and a 30-day money back guarantee I thought others might like to know about it.

Might well be if I had the product to review.  If it is the identical product to the Castell it has already had an excellent review.  Happy to give a review when I've got it.  In the meantime, anyone looking for an inexpensiive O3 filter might be pleased to know about it.  There is no specific section for filters but I notice people have posted to this section before.  Sorry if I've breached protocol.

On 08/08/2016 at 19:06, Relpet said:

Might well be if I had the product to review.  If it is the identical product to the Castell it has already had an excellent review.  Happy to give a review when I've got it.  In the meantime, anyone looking for an inexpensiive O3 filter might be pleased to know about it.  There is no specific section for filters but I notice people have posted to this section before.  Sorry if I've breached protocol.

dont worry hes from stoke :icon_biggrin:

Archived