Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S@N July Letter of the month

Andrew INT

I was rather chuffed to have had the letter of the month in the July issue of the Sky at Night (my wife had taken some images of the solar transit of Mercury on my behalf when I was away at work).

Anyway, I'm keen to keep myself in Sarah-Jane's good books (particularly since I'm making a new purchase soon). So, I told her that she could have the "prize books" since she did all the work. The August edition has just been delivered but unfortunately, a month later nothing has been seen of the prize books. I'm sure plenty of others in the SGL have had a letter of the month printed...did you have to wait a fair bit for anything to arrive?

I don't really want to sent an email to the S@N in case I sound too rude/ungrateful etc etc. 

Many thanks all,

cheers, Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have had a word with my colleagues at the Sky at Night Magazine and they don't think for a moment that you are being rude and if the books haven't arrived, it is possible that something has gone wrong. If you would like to give me your email address then I will happily pass on your message direct and they can then reply directly to you.

Archived