Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Now this has probally bin done and if not i already know why but its just a brainwave

Basically you know how the hubble telescope looked at a single patch of sky for 11 days straight and brung back a spectacular image well i was thinking could we do that from earth could we setup a global observation of people all around the globe starring at the same patch of sky and gather all that information together and see what image we could create i mean this is just a idea if anyone could help speculate on this and if its even possible to do somethimg this big again im new to all of this and this idea migh not even be possible but if it is and any1 out there could give insight on just how possible it is then please say or if its a bad idea then just say i wont be disshearted but there you go 8 mean i dont even onow how the information would be put together or gatherd but surely theres a way and if not then ao be it would be amazing if this was possible though 

Archived