Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Transit Cases, custom case builders

Starflyer

A couple of months ago I enquired here about case options for my new Baby Q and after looking around a bit I followed the advice to try Transit Cases for a custom build.

After an initial email conversation with Dave Wheeler I took the scope along to him and we chatted about the options over a coffee and came up with ideas for the initial design and layout.  Dave showed me the different finishes and accessories that were available and the different techniques that could be used to make the foam insert, the factory was immaculate by the way.  I left the scope with Dave, (I did ask about Insurance and they're fully insured and handle much more expensive kit than this) and two weeks later Dave contacted me to let me know the case was ready.

After seeing some of their work on here and in the factory I was expecting good things, what I received when I collected the case from Dave was something very special.  The craftsmanship and finish are outstanding and the thing is bomb-proof, the only problem now is that I'm looking at the rest of my kit and wondering how much of it I can afford custom built cases for :icon_biggrin: 

Custom doesn't come cheap but it didn't break the bank either, if you have something valuable and fragile and you need a case for it then I can wholeheartedly recommend Transit Cases.

Case-1.jpg

Case-2.jpg

Case-3.jpg

Archived