My supplier had this one, new, unused, mint...

iPeace

9 minutes ago, John said:

I picked up one of those a few months back. I use mine mostly as a double star splitter, a job for which it's excellently suited :icon_biggrin:

Yes, your use of this type in the way you describe (also elsewhere here on SGL) was an inspiration to me... :happy11:

1 hour ago, iPeace said:

Yes, your use of this type in the way you describe (also elsewhere here on SGL) was an inspiration to me... :happy11:

I've emptied your bank account a little further then - sorry about that ! :rolleyes2:

41 minutes ago, John said:

I've emptied your bank account a little further then - sorry about that ! :rolleyes2:

Not to worry - the official announcement is still to be made, but with the 3.7mm Ethos already incoming, this is - most likely - the last TeleVue eyepiece I'll acquire - if not ever, then certainly for the foreseeable future... (nothing else to get!)

:happy11:

And I'm grateful for the right idea at the right time.

10 minutes ago, niallk said:

Wait til TV bring out their Ethos Mk II series :D

Innovation doesn't seem to be moving so fast at TeleVue... but perhaps I am mistaken. In any case, it suits me fine to end up as "that old guy who won't give up his Ethos Mk I's"...

:duckie:

Archived