Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I saw it - M57 !!!

rikyuu

Rikyuu I also would like to add my thanks ,I would still be looking for it now.

you say hurt your arm moving your 10" care to elaborate?? I'm about to go and buy the same or not depending on your story :)

Pete

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Hello All,

I know its bad form to pull old threads like this out of the dungeon.

But this was a big deal for me this time last year,and I spent a lot of time looking for this little ring of smoke.

So last night I went out and took a pic of it, to come full circle as it were:D (I know it should be in the imaging section sorry Mods)

Carol once again you helpd me out with your Cross hair EP that you kindly sent, drift alignment is a breeze now:).

The image is a very wide field shot taken with a WO megrez 72 a QHY6 and a 0.5x focal reducer.

Hope this thread helps others as it did me

regards Pete

post-14242-133877380281_thumb.jpg

Hello Rikyuu

Fancy meeting you here:D like a school reunion Lol.

Yeah your right a lot changes in a year!!

Except of course the weather.

Hope your keeping well.

You started something with this thread :icon_salut:Cheers for that.

Pete

Well done Pete! :headbang: No worries, your anniversary image fits in perfectly. Besides, it looks a lot better than my sketch and adds class to the discussion. :) This thread (and your skills) certainly have come full circle... glad the ep helped, and thanks for this wonderful surprise. :)

Archived