NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Case for Neq6

triton1

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a case suitable for the above.I damaged my wrist earlier this year and carrying it attached to the mount is abit of a struggle to say the least,many thx

Jonn

Go to CPC online and look at their cases. If you give me a few minutes I will give you more details. I used one for years. They are tough and will just take a NEQ6 perfectly. I kitted it out with a closed cell hard  foam.

Derek

http://cpc.farnell.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?catalogId=15002&langId=69&storeId=10180&categoryId=700000008678&st=cases&beginIndex=1&showResults=true&aa=true

DURATOOL

569mm Water Resistant Case with Foam

SG33494 is the number code.

Cost at present £30.64 inc vat. They have a foam insert but it is not substantial enough for the EQ6 mount. You can use old hard foam packing for it. Just cut to shape and glue in with double sided carpet tape. Get tape from Screwfix.

Very strong cases and way cheaper than Peli Cases. Not as good as Peli, but very good for the money. I use Peli as well and the equivalent case is about £130.

Derek

That case allows about 1" foam under the mount and as long as you alter the Dec to 0  it fits into the case without problems, just!. I used one for several years and sold it along with the mount. I am showing a Peli case with my latest mount, a 10 Micron GM1000HPS. The reason is it is nearly identical in size to the NEQ6.

20160104_122417.jpg

Archived