NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anyone here broadcasting on VAL

stepping beyond

I've got a dilemma that has taken me on a 9day 8 night journey to "no where".  I got my xsplit channel and loaded my QHY5-ll M,  got help setting up my channel with VAL and since Ihaven't had a live stream though the xsplit says I 'm live streaming. I also want to add my deep space cam and a color cam for Planetary . I've watched every video on the xsplit site but, I'm still not getting my other cams to link up what's up ,  you can't just try it for free and then make a decision . Help ! isn't it free

Hello Ronnie,

X Split is free as Carl mentioned.  There is a licensed version but the free version is all you need.  Are you in a position to go live now so I can check my end?  As for adding cameras, X Split should see any camera or video grabber you have connected to your PC.  

Hello Ronnie,

I have just double checked your codes and they are correct so it should be working.   When you click the channel name in X Split, do you see the red writing at the top saying you are live?  If so does it should be working unless you are dropping frames.  What is your upload speed like?

Archived