Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lodestar Live software.

Astrith

Hello All.

Ive just been delivered the Lodestar X2 C camera . I have an installation CD   ( Software and manual disc ) but nowhere can I find the starlight Live soft ware , Is there a link where I can download the Starlight Live  soft ware . I am not very tech savvy so a simple installation guide would be really welcome. Many thanks for reading this plea for help.

Hi,

You can download the software from the SX website here: http://www.sxccd.com/drivers-downloads

I believe the download will include a README file which will tell you how to install and run the software.

You may have already spotted the User Manual here:

You'll get plenty of friendly and expert help on this forum so feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to seeing your first captures!

EDIT: I see you have posted previously and have downloaded the manual and already experienced the expert advice! :)

Rob

27 minutes ago, RobertI said:

Hi,

You can download the software from the SX website here: http://www.sxccd.com/drivers-downloads

I believe the download will include a README file which will tell you how to install and run the software.

You may have already spotted the User Manual here:

You'll get plenty of friendly and expert help on this forum so feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to seeing your first captures!

EDIT: I see you have posted previously and have downloaded the manual and already experienced the expert advice! :)

Rob

Many Many Thanks Robert . Followed your guidance software downloaded ...up and running !!!

2 hours ago, Paul81 said:

Look forward to seeing how you get on!

Any problems then there is plenty of expertise on the forum and great people more than happy to help.

Many thanks Paul . Studying your videos. Very helpful  to !!

Archived