SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Best Binos For Upto £3K Please.

9 minutes ago, BinocularSky said:

A friend has one, and I agree entirely; with decent eyepieces I think it's better than my Miyauchi (which is no slouch!).

I would check this out about "every APM being optically tested"! The APM bins talked about are a generic design made in China! They are sold as far as I can tell by several shops and both the APM and the " LUNT ENGINEERING LE100 ED" are identical as far as I can tell, just rebadged. The Bresser supplier shows no details of an "alignment Certificate" neither does Telescope.de as far as I can tell. Apparently you can align them quite easily whilst looking through them anyway by a simple twist of the optics. (from APM website).

I would love a pair for sure, but not sure if the certificate is worth the extra! Also they are not true apochromatics. Still love a pair.:icon_biggrin:

Derek

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived