Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi folks,can anyone tell me how i can improve with my processing and what i am doing wrong,this is an image i did a little of processing with in pixinsight,any advice would be much appreciated.

seanpius.post-13808-0-68588500-1450041395_thumb.j

Very nice image. Not the colours you normally see for this subject. There is so much going on in this image, with all nebulosity and stars, that it will be difficult to process any further. You seem to have slightly  elongated stars on the right hand side. You might want to check if everything is squared up and tracking/guiding is ok.

Clear skies

It's a pretty decent image I would say, but I think you've pushed it a little too far on saturation, did you also use the dreaded Pixinsight wavelets to enhance the contrast? If you do a re-process just dial everything back a notch. But as I said a pretty decent image!

Archived