Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

FLO Delivery

I have contacted FLO and I am awaiting a response but thought id ask anyway, as I'm conscious of their 3pm same-day dispatch deadline.

I am looking at buying a scope (2 actually lol), and the 'Saturday delivery' option is not available for Barnsley, but is at my Dads in Scunthorpe (where I am spending the weekend anyway). So do you think that it means Saturday as in tomorrow, or as in next Saturday. Just seems strange different options for places only 50miles apart.

May decide to wait until next week to order depending on the consensus.

Matt.

Hi Matt,

I can see that SteveB has responded to your message so I will leave it in his capable hands.

Just to add though - Saturday delivery is only available in certain postcodes depending on what services our courier offers in a particular area. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to this unfortunately but that will be why Saturday delivery was available for one location and not the other.

I'll lock this thread now as it's best if we look after you directly :)

Thanks,

Grant

Archived