Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sky Safari 4 Pro Sale

Oli

This usually occurs during astronomy events. Anyone have any idea when the next one could be? I'm currently keeping an eye out when the pro goes on sale! (Currently checking everyday!) If anyone else is interested I'll post in here when it happens.

The Plus version was around 50% off last week but it's back to the normal price now. I'm after the Pro version though.

Last time they had a sale I bought the PLUS version before noticing on the Play Store that they were all 50% off  I bought the PRO and got a refund on the PLUS...

Peter...

The Pro version is worth the full price when compared to Star Atlases it has far more in depth DSO's down to 22 mag or there abouts, its mobile, used with the new android waterproof phones, indestructible while used outside....hmmmm...i like it....

The Plus version was around 50% off last week but it's back to the normal price now. I'm after the Pro version though.

I did consider buying Plus but I can just see myself regretting that I didn't go for the pro!  

I got the plus version and it is definitely enough for me. I believe it is more than enough for most of the users here to be honest!

Anyway one should also consider a fast tablet already for the Plus edition. Mine is at the limit and I would not say that the experience is smooth. My mobile works better and if I remember it's a 1.7GHz with 4GBram.

I believe the pro version will be even more demanding in terms of hardware requirements.

It's a great software and to me it is far better than Stellarium Mobile.

I didn't buy the Plus version despite the reduced price. I might buy the Pro version if it's discounted. I'm still unsure about using the tablet out with the scope so I'm not going to invest unless I'm confident it will be used.

Archived