SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Registax Installation

groberts

I have been successfully running Registax 6 on a Windows 7 based laptop for some time but have just installed v 6.1.0.8  on a new Windows 10

laptop and it will not run, with the error messages: 

• Cannot run because CXCORE210.DLL is missing. Try re-installation of this program to solve the problem.
  • Cannot run because CV210.DLL is missing. Try re-installation of this program to solve the problem.
  • Cannot run because cv210.dll is missing. Try re-installation of this program to solve the problem.

I have tried this + deleting Registax and re-installing with no success.  Does anyone have any suggestions how to solve the problem?

Thanks, Graham 

Hi Graham,

have you tried the install running as 'Administrator' 

also try running the app as admin as well

Forgot to add that I use the same version on a number of PC's

Edited by Dr_Ju_ju

for the installer, right click the executable file, & select 'run as administrator'

for the application, right click the short-cut & select properties. On the compatibility tab \ settings section, put a tick in the "Run the program as an administrator" box and click apply

Thank you, however, the problem turns out to be more basic.  

On going back to the website and, this time, reading the information, it turns out that it is necessary to have Registax 6 downloaded and installed before downloading the update v 6.1.0.8!!  All is now well.    

• 4 years later...