NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Some basic help please

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be able to tell us how good they are after you have used them?  7x50 normally gives a bright view and a wide angle field of view. You will see many more Stars than with just your eyes alone. Get yourself a recliner chair, lay back and enjoy the views.

You'll be able to tell us how good they are after you have used them? 7x50 normally gives a bright view and a wide angle field of view. You will see many more Stars than with just your eyes alone. Get yourself a recliner chair, lay back and enjoy the views.

Well yeah i cant wait to see some stars with them but the night is cloudy

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well 3rd night that isnt clear...

Yes, you have learned the most important rule of astronomy:

"The number of cloudy nights following purchase of new equipment is proportional to the square of the price paid".

Hi Ray and welcome to SGL.  :hello2:

So finally guys i got my binos, but this night isnt clear :/ then ill try it tomorrow. My binos are 7x50 are they good enough?

On my first light using my 7x50's  :bino2: on M45/the Pleiades ...I lost count!  :evil6:   

Archived