NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Things that go bump…

rawhead

I now have to venture to the bottom of the garden to get good views of Saturn. Much wilder in those parts. All the scratchings rustlings and snorts! from last night were beginning to freak me out. Mystery creature 1 the size of a big dog came crashing to the ground at one point. (Must have been cat.) Later something else was scuttling backwards and forwards behind me on the gravel. (Immediately assumed rats, where’s the cat now?) Wouldn’t have been so bad but I was totally night blind from staring at the laptop. Think I’ll stick closer to the house in future…. (Viewing was carp)

I saw Mercury for the first time in the bins :sunny:

At my last house my neighbour had a giant rabbit that would just appear as a silent moving mass at bizzar times of night and scare the living hell out of me.

Here cats constantly prowl around and climb on my fence. When the see me they screech and jump off causing a racket that never fails to make me think burglars are smashing down the fence.

This is supposed to be a relaxing hobby!!

Luke

Archived