Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

They say not to buy everything at once but I can't help it

Tim99

mikednight ... yeah that Takahashi looks like a dandy!  I have the ES ED80 Refractor and the pictures and view i get from it are outstanding.  It is my first refractor and at $599, I figure it was a bargain.  I can't imagine how much better the Takahashi must be!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Thales.  One of my favorite sayings is, "I've wasted money on far worse junk than this!"  Ha.  Yeah, I occasionally go to a hockey game.  For the price of those tickets, I could buy another eyepiece!  

A40farinagolf ... I checked out your link.  Some pretty funny comments over there.  I'm retired now and still do side jobs for extra $$$.  I worked pretty hard this summer and saved enough for the Edge 9.25 and a bunch of accessories.  I bought a new car last March ... talk about wasting money!  I am going to stop doing that.

Hey Thales.  One of my favorite sayings is, "I've wasted money on far worse junk than this!"  Ha.  Yeah, I occasionally go to a hockey game.  For the price of those tickets, I could buy another eyepiece!  

:D ha! Hi Tim yes - the price of one match ticket at my place would buy a decent eyepiece - $110 for a good view seat!! 

Archived