Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Targets for Tonight..

Greg

After a lay off from astro due to work, I had the scope out last night till the wee hours..Nothing fancy, just scootng around with a widefiels 2" Ep..

Last night I was blessed with a clear, dark sky..So i've compiled a list for tonight as it looks as though it's going to be another good one..

With some help from Starry night and my old observational notes from last year.. :shock: I've compiled a little list, nothing fancy, just some fairly easy stuff to find with a basic setup or a pair of binoculars and a tripod..

I'll be using a 120 helios Non Apo on an EQ3 using setting circles and a bit of star hopping..

if you want to join me you're welcome....Just bring your own malt... ;)

I'ts a txt. file so everyone should be able to download it and have a look..

Greg..

Funnily enough I did that exact list (Plus a few extras) on Thursday night.

True I was looking for NGC4290 when I blundered across M40. I wonder if that's what Messier was hunting for?

I'd love to join you but 500 odd miles is a little too far. My malt wouldn't make it across the border before "whisky evaporation" set in, rendering me unconscious. And I'd wake up in Wales (Again!) ;)

Clear skies gents.

Will you still be up at 8am, Greg?

;)

Andrew,

Rhianna (My youngest) gets me up at 0530 most mornings...I get most of my work done at that time..And dog walking...

I'll have the brekkie on for you...

Fantastic. ;) I might still have a drappie o' dram left over from the drive. You don't mind a tipple before 12, do you?

Back on topic - that looks a good list. Only seen 2 objects on it. Unfortunately I don't think I'll use it until next year - nights are too late now :(

Andrew

Archived