NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Trouble Getting Pixinsight !!

Hi all

I finally bit the bullet and decided to get a copy of Pixinsight. I didn't bother with the free download - just went straight for the license. Paid by PayPal and got a PayPal receipt straightaway. But nothing received from the Pixinsight people :( Nothing in junk email either. Sent an email to their support - still nothing. They do say there can be problems with Hotmail/Outlook but I've added them to my contacts. Anyone else had problems with them?

Thanks

Louise

I recently had reason to correspond with them and they said that none of their emails were getting through the Outlook / Microsoft server for some reason. I changed to a different email (they recommend Gmail) and everything was fine again.

I recently had reason to correspond with them and they said that none of their emails were getting through the Outlook / Microsoft server for some reason. I changed to a different email (they recommend Gmail) and everything was fine again.

Oh ok. That's strange - I don't have problems with Outlook/Hotmail normally! I'll drop them a line via gmail then though maybe they've gone home now!

Thanks for the info!

Louise

Archived