NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

This morning's first view

Owmuchonomy

A varied view this morning. 4 small but distinct spot areas, proms scattered around the perimeter including a larger arched structure. Filaments of stark contrast in one quadrant. There is a small spike prom at 9 o'clock that through my Baader 10mm appears to have a propellor shaped detached portion. I can't tell if this is the case or if it is just folded.

Seeing improving all the time. Clearly pick out 8 spot regions. The arch prom has divided and the detached propeller prom has all but faded away. Grey clouds appearing on the SE horizon here so that may be it for the day.

Lucky person Chris its been lovely here all day but no viewing for me, as I have justposted the builders are in and to much dust to risk my precious equipment.

Probably a wise move to protect your stuff. I was in the obsy by 8am so I caught the best moments.

Archived