Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

how do i correct this image

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quickcam.jpgTry this link:

http://support.logitech.com/product/quickcam-messenger

Unplug the camera, ideally uninstall any previous drivers for it, reboot if necessary, download the file indicated by the arrow below selecting XP (or older) operating system, run that and do customise install, and just install the driver (unless you want any other rubbish it may offer you), then once finished reboot PC and plug camera in; hopefully it will detect the camera and may look for an update online, so let it and see what happens. Fingers crossed.r

James

Hey, I gave it a try but no luck✨

I'm no computer whiz, so i'd start a new thread on the topic in one of the beginers areas and state what version of windows you have (and if 32 or 64bit), and if it makes the usual noise when you plug it in to the computer, and if there are any yellow errors on the device manager page for it - i'm sure there will be someone who can help you.

James

Archived