ES 14mm 100 degree

Pig

Glad you got it sorted quickly and relatively mild cost. :smiley:  To my limited experiences, knowledge, direct or indirect via friends, is most likely of advantage in many situations.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris,

What' s disturbing me more is I have always trusted them and it makes me wonder if they have done this before with the service contract I have with them. One shall see :laugh:

I agree Yong, but trust should be there, after all I did buy it from them at just 6 months old ( not me the car) and never missed a service.

Its still only done 30k Miles, not a lot for a 3.2 litre V6 Mercedes ( I work 20 miles away so it gets warmed up every day and it is dual carriage way)

I knew buying a performance car to expect some potential big costs. However, this is a step to far in my opinion and I will not let it drop :laugh:

I actually think the 9mm is the best of the bunch despite some thinking the ER is a bit short I have never had a problem. Although saying that I don't wear spectacles and I can't use any of the ES range 100° or other wise with out the rubber cup folded up.

Archived