NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Happy chap

scotttumsh

Hi all. I managed to hobble outside on my crutches for the first time in a month tonight, and got my wee virtuoso 90 mak set up,and it was well worth it!! Lovely clear skies so i had a couple of hours with it. Very impressed with it, it tracked very well and the wee mak did not disappoint , although not as good as the evostar120 but thats too big to set up in my current state,anyway just glad to be back at the eyepiece!!

Little maks are surprisingly good. Some of my best views of Mars - no wait - the best views of Mars came not from my 8 inch or 12 inch reflectors but from my 4" mak. Also showed many of the Messier list in sharp detail. Sure it lacks some of the brightness of the bigger scopes, but it takes moments to set up and can go anywhere without killing the back!

John

Welldone that Man !!! now all you have to do is keep taking the pills  :grin:

hope you can dispense with the crutches soon  I know from personal experience that they are useful

but they can get in the way.

Regard and CLEAR SKYIES

Robin

Little maks are surprisingly good. Some of my best views of Mars - no wait - the best views of Mars came not from my 8 inch or 12 inch reflectors but from my 4" mak. Also showed many of the Messier list in sharp detail. Sure it lacks some of the brightness of the bigger scopes, but it takes moments to set up and can go anywhere without killing the back!

John

+1 for the Maks...

Archived