Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Widefield Saturn...... eye piece view ' lookalike'?

I used Saturn as a focussing aid last night and this time kept the images to play with as a couple were close to what I was seeing through the eyepiece. Anyway, I combined a 15 sec and a 13 sec exposure for the background and two 1/25 sec images of Saturn,all at ISO 400, into one frame.

Anyone else think it's quite 'eyepiece-ish' in appearance?

Cheers

CW

(click as usual)

Yes indeed CW, that looks realistic enough to me.

It would be great if we had the ability to capture these with sensors hooked up from our optic nerves, and feed the

data straight to a chip, instead of the need to manufacture the view.

Nice job though buddy, that sort of image serves a useful purpose.

Ron. :rolleyes:

It would be great if we had the ability to capture these with sensors hooked up from our optic nerves, and feed the

Ron. :)

Sounds a bit too much like The Borg to me,Ron. Think I'll stick with the Mk.1 eyeball. Unless of course it's free at the point of treatment under the NHS! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think you would still see something like this........ (the 25 sec exposure for the moons)

Cheers

CW

(click as usual)

Ron. :D

Sounds a bit too much like The Borg to me,Ron. Think I'll stick with the Mk.1 eyeball. Unless of course it's free at the point of treatment under the NHS! :(

Anyway, I think you would still see something like this........ (the 25 sec exposure for the moons)

Cheers

CW

Ron, I forgot to include this other image with my post of 1st April!

Cheers

CW

Archived