Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hitec Astro Dew Controller lead to power AVX mount

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I was bought a HitecAstro Four-Channel, Four-Port Dew Controller for Christmas. As yet I have been unable to get out and try it out but I was just wondering how I can power the AVX mount through this unit as it has X2 12v power outlets. I have tried to Google for the right power lead but as yet I am unable to find anything that relates to the power lead I'm after.

Is there anyone here that has a lead and can direct me in the right direction to purchase one.

Many Thanks

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I was bought a HitecAstro Four-Channel, Four-Port Dew Controller for Christmas. As yet I have been unable to get out and try it out but I was just wondering how I can power the AVX mount through this unit as it has X2 12v power outlets. I have tried to Google for the right power lead but as yet I am unable to find anything that relates to the power lead I'm after.

Is there anyone here that has a lead and can direct me in the right direction to purchase one.

Many Thanks

I believe it is designed to do that. http://www.firstlightoptics.com/dew-prevention/hitecastro-four-channel-four-port-dew-controller.html

It is, but no one seems to make the power lead. My DIY is truly appalling so making my own is a non starter. I was hoping that someone on here may have one and could point me to where they bought it.

• 1 month later...

Archived