Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Charging a Tracer battery

Does anyone know how long it takes to charge a 22Ah Tracer battery? The instructions say that the mains adaptor light will change from red to green when the battery is fully charged, but it's been charging for several hours and the light is still red. And the charge lights suggested that battery was maybe around 50% when I started.

The battery is showing as fully charged when I hold down the charge button, but the light on the mains adaptor is still red. I'll give it until I go to bed but I wonder if the mains adaptor light has an issue, which wouldn't be a concern except that the manual says not to leave it charging when it's fully charged.

had the same problem,was charging for hours,between 3and 4.i turned it off when i went to bed,back on in the morning,green light straight away,checked the led,s,3 green 2 reds fully charged.it was the first charge from the box,so thats why it took so long i think.

Archived