Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC 896

CELESCOPE

My first go at this one , as it was nearlt at the Zenith i had a few probs, but shortened the subs to overcome it , so this was taken with the GPS 8 and fast star , HA filter used , F1.9 , 55 SUBS AT 33 SECS , processed in Maxim under auto star and sum

Rog

this is in Cassiopeia

image.jpg

Hi Martin lol cheeky eheheh , Subs are sub frames stacked and into a final image , HA is a filter you would need in this polluted place here , lol its a filter that cuts out band of light entering and allowing red light, hence a lot of what i take and many others , for instance a huge amount of the nebula are whats called emission nebula , red nebula, it does help a lot when imaging whilst the moon is up , although the best results still come when that pesky moon is,nt around , i should not say that really ,as i do like taking moon images , but ya know what i mean , there is a time and a place .

Rog

:lol:

Archived