Chesire v Cap?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK ( had a quick look in FLO) think I'm getting there....oh and thanks Dan....so, as jetstream said, the sight tube really is like a cap with crosswires? Got it!

So therefore a Cheshire is the angled plate/cutout? I looked at the Cateye (be still, my beating wallet...) and they have a separate Cheshire, er, bit....er....

Bear with me folks - stargazer with very little brain, grinding a gear or two here....

But today, it's more common to find the combo of s.tube and Cheshire. So that's why I haven't yet seen a Cheshire 'on its own'add or were?

Have I attained the first steps of enlightenment, or is it still only my back legs chirping?

I'm going for the combo, in any case. Sadly, can't afford the two-piece solution!

ghostdance.......check #10 again, its simple, no batteries and only £23, Its a Cheshire/Sight tube,  and if you speak with Alan, I'm certain he would refund you   if you can't use it or don't like it,   as he does with the BST's?  You can but ask. Have a chat with him, his contact details are on his site.

Archived