Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ngc7662

jaygpoo

the other night when i had a clear sky for once i locked onto the blue snowball nebular with my cannon 500d and got something bluish in the 90sec image. to night i set up my 80mm apo and guide camera and headed for the blue snowball again. This time the neq6 mount informed me I was at  the meridian limit an all stopped. I parked and tried again but the same . I headed for M31 which is very near it and the mount revolved in the opposite  direction and locked on. I am not understanding something here as I would have thought the mount would just move slightly to it but no it starts going all  the way back again to almost the same position but now I am at the meridian limit. so how do I get onto ngc7662?

So there is a meridian limit box in which I have ticked the limit off box . As yet to test it as weather is _______  . However I have been using the set up for some time without this issue happening before? Will report  when I test it.

Archived