As good as it got :(

beamish

Well had a frightful night what with the DSLR shouting error 99 at me ! moved over to the webcam, by which time I'd lost the bottle to try WcRmac. Stuck out with what I knew, froze my danglies, tried the 5x barlow( acouple of times )kept "losing" the target :wink: went back to the 2x barlow, a bit of processing and hey presto this is it. Was it worth the aggro ?

PS sorted out the DSLR "err 99" problems this a.m. :)

4284_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

4285_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Karlo

looks pretty good to me!!

I too took some saturn footage, havent looked at it yet, but was pleased with what was on screen at least. I tried using the RAW'ed up webcam but saving at a greater fps for Mars, so we will see how that goes too.

error 99??? what, it wanted an ice cream with flake?

TJ

Certainly was worth the effort Karlo the rewards prove just that! 2 very nice captures mate :hello1:

Yes I agree with you about perishing cold last night I thought it may have been just me but you noticed just how bad it felt as well the seeing was somewhat intermittent I only stuck it out until about 3.25am chilled right through by then even though the sky looked quite reasonable at the time I just had to stop my Arthritis is extremely painful today good job its windy as heck here but very cloudy with it or we would be doing it all again now :wink:

Thanks guys, I feel better about it all today. I think it was all the problems that spoilt it for me. I am going to try the RAW webcam mode nxt time !! "PERISHING" , Martyn, it's a good job our bed is a superking, cos if my missus realised how cold I was when I came to bed I'd be wearing black eyes right now!!!

Archived