Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pixinsight forum broken?

rofus

Hi all,

am I the only one not able to register an account on Pixinsight website? I'm in the trial and wanted to open an account on the forum to ask for help, I tried registering from any possible browser/operating system, not working. Basically I click on the 'I Agree' button and it keeps going on the same page.

I also dropped them an email two weeks ago, no reply..not sure if it's still a project going on? Very odd...anyone has the same problem?

I registered the day before yesterday and had no issues - within 12 hours I had the email with the link and the codes etc and all downloaded and installed just fine. Maybe its juts a temporary glitch ???

I have no idea what to do with it though - its far from intuitive but that's another story !!!!!!!!!!

I registered the day before yesterday and had no issues - within 12 hours I had the email with the link and the codes etc and all downloaded and installed just fine. Maybe its juts a temporary glitch ???

I have no idea what to do with it though - its far from intuitive but that's another story !!!!!!!!!!

What browser/operating system did you use? So I can do the same! For some reason is not working for me even now...

I'm using it since few weeks and once I spent two full days on it following all possible tutorials, I have to say it's very intuitive and much faster (and incredibly better quality) than any other combination I used till now (typically Nebulosity + PS).

Ok...let's hope I can register soon as well :)

Archived