Saving/deleting notifications

Hope a Moderator can advise, please.

Just found that I have 76 pages of 'saved' notifications! I didn't save them deliberately, it seems unnecessary and it's probably unsustainable.

What must I do, or stop doing, to ensure I don't keep amassing such a collection? And is there a quick way to delete these accumulated notifications, please?

Thanks.

If you follow this link it'll take you to the page where you tell the software what you want to receive notifications of.

Just tick/untick as appropriate and Bobs your uncle. :)

If that link doesn't work Click on the little Bell symbol (top right) which is the notifications, in the drop down list that appears there is Options - click on that.

Ant

Edit: helps if you actually post the link. http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

Thanks Peter. I got as far as ticking the white box and deleting, including the facility to select all and delete - but that still leaves me with 76 pages to delete ... :-(

And thanks Ant. I have been in that 'area' but didn't realise notifications would be 'saved'.

Looks like I'll just have to be a bit more meticulous about managing my stuff.

Thanks again for your prompt replies.

Archived