NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Another ISS

Finally managed to get something last night after several disastrous attempts. I used ting-tings suggested exposure of gain 450 & exposure of 0.150 ms through my my f10 sct. Camera was a qhy5l 2 mono. Not the best, but pleased to get anything really.

ISS1

Finally managed to get something last night after several disastrous attempts. I used ting-tings suggested exposure of gain 450 & exposure of 0.150 ms through my my f10 sct. Camera was a qhy5l 2 mono. Not the best, but pleased to get anything really.

ISS1

very nice indeed! maybe up the gain a tad to get it a tad brighter....... and maybe, just maybe a faster shutter speed to freeze the ISS just that little bit more, but none the less a great capture! :D

Thanks Martin. Agree its a bit dim, but a good starting point for next time. Thanks for posting your settings, it takes a lot of guess work out of it.

Thats it, you got a great starting point for next attempt :D cant wait to see your next go at it :)

Archived