Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC 7635, M52, NGC 7538, Mrk50 and a few others, OSC, widefield

lensman57

HI,

Taken quickly last night_ early this morning before the clouds appeared. 13X600s subs using the Ascension 80mm triplet @F6, QHY8 and IDAS D1, all on HEQ5 Pro PHD guiding. Stacked and processed in PI and Ps. Hope you like it.

Regards,

A.G

post-28808-0-02791700-1404701721_thumb.p

Good pic :)

I was sat in the kitchen at 10:30 last night pondering whether to set up. By 11pm there was cloud so i went to bed. Went for some water at about midnight and it was totally clear :/

This having to get up for work malarky is really messing up my AP :(

Good pic :)

I was sat in the kitchen at 10:30 last night pondering whether to set up. By 11pm there was cloud so i went to bed. Went for some water at about midnight and it was totally clear :/

This having to get up for work malarky is really messing up my AP :(

Thanks Dave,

Likewise here, some of the subs were through the thin passing clouds but I just had to do something, it has not been good year so far for imaging. I started  with imaging in March_April 2013 and I am sure that I had many more real clear nights.

Regards,

A.G

Archived