NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I pressed the button..........

pyrasanth

I sent the big payment for a Paramount MX+ today. It did make for cringe but I kept telling myself that it's for a lifetime of observing pleasure & astro

photography.

I hope it's worth it but all the reviews tell me it's a really good mount. I will post a picture when it's all setup. I got on the waiting list about 6 weeks ago so I hope to receive the mount this month if all goes well.

I sent the big payment for a Paramount MX+ today. It did make for cringe but I kept telling myself that it's for a lifetime of observing pleasure & astro

photography.

I hope it's worth it but all the reviews tell me it's a really good mount. I will post a picture when it's all setup. I got on the waiting list about 6 weeks ago so I hope to receive the mount this month if all goes well.

Not good enough...You HAVE to take pics of the unboxing :D

West Midland observers be aware: Perpetual cloud cover for the coming 4 months.

Father Christmas may bring a clear night on Dec 25th.

I agree......It rained for a month when the C11 arrived......sighs

I had notification today that the new mount is scheduled to be with me on Monday 14th July. That is far sooner than I expected. I must get reading the manual quick & the collimation of my scope still sucks having failed with the advanced laser collimator- oh well back to manual Bob's blobs er Knobs.

Archived