NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Photoshop with Lightroom....nice

Nice shot, I saw the video of Ls & PS must admit looked good  fellout with Ls because eveytime i wanted to do a picture it downloaded all of album  might have another go with itbut soon lose patience with it

In Lightroom, it previews the album then "uncheck all" and just check the images you want to work on. The output from DSS is too large a file for me to load direct to PS, so I open it in LR and just save it as a tiff, which seems to make PS happy. I can then do the stretching and things PS does well, then export and load into LR for the things it does well. For example the noise reduction, and the graduated filter is usefull for some gradients like images near the horizon.

I use photoshop for all my editing as it is far more capable than lightroom, but I use lightroom for the storage, classification and adding metadata for all my images. I also like the fact that I can upload images to Flikr direct from the image library. As Kalasinman said above, you can deselect the images you don't want to import.

Archived