NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Xbox Live Can quick question

I've been reading a lot over the last few days about imaging with a webcam and the Xbox camera seems to be a firm favourite - and at least available unlike some of the other favourites. They are also very cheap, so was thinking of getting one to play with. Yes, I know I have a dob, and it is probably a bad idea, but for £5 I thought, what the hey, lets cut our teeth on imaging the moon and just playing with the various imaging software. I'm planning to get a DSLR soon as well and just starting to play around with the basics before I decide whether I want to commit to the photography side of things......

Anyway, the question is, are all Xbox Live cams the same? I just wanted to check that they are all the same model and that there have been no chnages to it that I should be looking out for.

Sorry if I have missed this on one of the other threads I have been ploughing through in relation to modding the camera.

Thanks

Mark

Archived