Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Upgrade from my PST or stay with it?

jackd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allcart - Your comment regarding the 50mm to 60mm kind of bothered me and after doing a little more research I am seriously considering this LS60THADS60... Does this seem like a decent deal? I've had kind of a hard time finding the LS60 with a 60mm double stack.

http://www.iskytelescopes.com/60mm-ha-telescope-double-stack-60-filter-b1200-crayford-focuser-and-pressure-tuner-ls60thads60-b1200cpt/

Hi Jack, you don't find many retailers advertising the LS60t with the 60mm DS but they can all supply it.  All you do is ask.

The price in the link is the normal retail price for the two separate items. I don't see any discount for the package.

To get any sort of deal you have to talk to the seller and try to get one.

I've only just started taken images with my pst and qhy5l-II mono and feel I've got some mileage here before needing to upgrade, though I have been looking. I now need to try my hand at mosaics.

The second pic was with a double stack. I'm quite surprised how well they have come out and I'm sure they could be better with improved processing. 

post-195-0-83967700-1396428667_thumb.jpg

post-195-0-62138000-1396428766_thumb.jpg

Archived