Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First view through a PST

Luke,

In the week I have owned mine my time at some form of scope has doubled, I think a solar scope is a must in the UK to keep away the frustrations :smiley:

I bet most people spend more on coffee and booze over a 12 month period than the cost of a Solar scope :shocked:

You`re certainly selling the idea to me.... I`m sure it is only a question of time before I decide to get one; they look great and the images produced really do give the little scope a `wow` factor.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You`re certainly selling the idea to me.... I`m sure it is only a question of time before I decide to get one; they look great and the images produced really do give the little scope a `wow` factor.

LoL They truly are fantastic and worth every penny, I only have 3 concerns:-

• Sunstroke
  • Dehydration
  • Aperture fever :evil:  :grin:
  • The wife ( I know that makes 4 )

LoL They truly are fantastic and worth every penny, I only have 3 concerns:-

• Sunstroke
  • Dehydration
  • Aperture fever :evil:  :grin:
  • The wife ( I know that makes 4 )

Aperture fever above 60mm on a Solar scope.............. :eek: That  will seriously damage your bank account....... :grin:

You can look at photos of a solar prominence and sunspots in magazines as I did but seeing them in real time is just stunning. I couldn't stop thinking about that little PST all the way back home and I'd gone there to look at a Celestron cpc. Sidetracked big time lol.

Archived