NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

10/3/14 White light.

JB80

Got out early this morning with my motor drives on for the first time in a long time and managed a quick run of pics. I stacked 27 in the end but the subs are still patchy.

Also gave the SPC900 a run, this was my first attempt using it on the Sun and given I didn't know what settings to use I thought I got a passable image. Might try tomorrow with the DMK41.

post-8383-0-03573600-1394456292_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-89925300-1394456295_thumb.jp

Webcam image

post-8383-0-36627700-1394456359.jpg

Nice work Jarrod. The main pic looks as though you have caught a little more detail than in recently shots, so looks like you are improving again. The webcam shows some real promise as well.

We had lots of sun today and I had my Ha scope with me, but was just too busy to get out from work. Making up with another go at M82 in LRGB tonight, it looks really clear and stable tonight.

Robin

I think I'm slowly getting there again, I'm still tinkering with everything though so when I nail it hopefully I can keep it like that.

I think I'll be better served using the DMK than the webcam but it doesn't run the full frame rate on my laptop, might give it a run and if things turn out good I might try the Ha scope this week. :D

Archived