NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I can't click the order button yet - Advice / confirmation :)

We only have your best interests at heart - I hear you when you say that you have already 'blown the budget' but a more substantial mount that you can continue to grow into will last a long time and avoid a lot of frustration early on whereas buying a mount that isn't up to the task will frustrate and disappoint in equal measure.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate the advice and if my personal and financial situation was different I would have gone with the heq5 new and saved up for a better scope. But a friend has that mount second hand nearly new and we came to an agreement. He wants a lighter more manageable smaller scope and lighter mount he's getting older (and no longer can continue imaging )- and for more easy frequent use. And I wanted the ed 80 so there you go. You don't always know the full story :) not all decisions are based on one thing. I saved £300 and have a mount that's well looked after and I know where it's come from. Got a few bit and bobs extra too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I appreciate the advice and if my personal and financial situation was different I would have gone with the heq5 new and saved up for a better scope. But a friend has that mount second hand nearly new and we came to an agreement. He wants a lighter more manageable smaller scope and lighter mount he's getting older (and no longer can continue imaging )- and for more easy frequent use. And I wanted the ed 80 so there you go. You don't always know the full story :) not all decisions are based on one thing. I saved £300 and have a mount that's well looked after and I know where it's come from. Got a few bit and bobs extra too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wow that's really great! That's a nice deal! :)

Archived