Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Star cluster , blob fuzzy thing cloud

so yeah i must be getting blinder than i am i think, or i just fail at working camera lenses.

so the Target subject, Erm somewhere in the south southwest'ish sky , around that area

about yay high , to be honest i dont have a clue, i was trying to dodge jupiter in the south west - west.

ISO 800, 20s exposure, F2.2, tungsten, center weighted metering with a canon 350D and a canon nifty fifty f1.8 II

i have attached said picture , its a bit cloudy as you can see but the sky was clear as cookies when i was setting up and taking shots.

please feel free to flame /setfire to the image and / or offer advice. ( i suck at getting this 50mm in focus, no focus window not good canon !!! )

oh maybe some sort of clue on where /what this cluster is lol i can add it to my seen list lol.

post-16869-0-22201700-1393203453_thumb.j

Thank you. 

Wow beehive cluster , am stoked to grab that, i had seen clusters in the telescope ( 50mm finderscope)

but never a grab and shoot. 

The above image was taken in portrait mode M67 is the bottom of the frame. it did go

a lot more higher but, the upper section has a Halo of rainbow coloring along the top horizontal.

hence the heavy cropper hand

i think its bad, very saturated in red/orange and i know what it is to, its a combo.

my street has those new white bulbs in, yeah great its white, but they never changed the canopys.

so a lot of light is thrown in a super wide fov. that includes up. add the fact the clouds coming over in wispers

means im catching the light pollution.

i rinsed this hard in canon software to cut down and boost contrast, but could not remove the red/orange glow.

and i slipped when holding the camera hence the slight stretching of stars. the others in the session ( about 10mins max )

are even worse, this was third from last out of 12 images ( by then my hands was so cold i think they froze still lol).

Archived